Tuesday 29 September 2020

A little about me...

My name is Ms. Whitt, I am from Newfoundland and moved to Lloydminster in April 2008. I started working at Chief Taylor in August 2008 as a grade five teacher, five years later I moved into the LLI position there, which I currently still hold. I live in Lloydminster with my significant other and our two boys who are just starting grades three and six this year. 



Scott, Waylen, Me & Cohen

We have a small dog who is 8 years old named Coconut, and two cats, Peaches who is 7 years old and Cookie Dough who we just got from a SPCA in April who will be 1 year old on December 6th, 2020. 

Coconut & Cookie Dough
Coconut & Cookie Dough

Peaches

Before I moved to Lloydminster I substituted in Newfoundland for six months. That same year I replaced the physical education teacher who went on maternity leave in a grade K-6 school for a few months also. I also spent a year teaching at a school in Newfoundland where I co-taught grade two's, taught grade seven mathematics and taught half time as an inclusion catalyst. That was a very busy year! I love to read, be creative, play sports and be active in my spare time. 







Ms. Whitt's Room

    Please click on your grade level,5,6, or 7 to find work relevant to that grade level. Click on the Novel Studies poster on the wall  to ...